nedelja, 26. januar 2014

Traveling around the globe

Just like I promised here it is my very first post about traveling. Ever since I was a little girl I knew I can't stay for too long at one place and that someday I'm going to see the world!

I don't know where this desire for traveling came exactly from, but what I know is that I have to thank to my grandmother who would take me every year to a new destination, and even though it would be not that far she thought me a lot and she still does. On the other side she traveled a lot when I was still a kid, she went to India, Bali, Australia,..etc. And I fell in love with traveling most likely because of her. I was still very young when I noticed that where ever I go I like the place and in most cases I want to come back... That's why I have this one simple rule: To see the world first and than going back to all these places that I liked the most. This far Im pretty good at keeping it this way, except for London, where I've been once and I'm returning back in two weeks (happy kid).
The thing is that I've been mostly around Europe since I'm from Slovenia, and once to Africa but I really want to go explore this world further from Europe, so I decided this year I'm definitely  going out of my comfort zone and try new things that are far from cozy Europe.

On one hand I would like to travel to big cities and places that are mostly known for being big cities, being cosmopolitan and for fast life, not that different from what I've known my whole life, for example New York, Tokio, Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Las Vegas,... and on the other hand I love those exotic places, that not many see like Mexico, India, Sri Lanka, Bali, Combodia, Thailand, Cuba, Peru,... they offer you an amazing opportunity to get to know better different cultures and learn a lot about life and yourself.
So expect on this blog also travel posts and not only about fashion. The one about London will be up when I'm back.:)




xoxo,
Barbi

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar