ponedeljek, 28. julij 2014

Get fashion for less

So this kind of post came into my head a few days ago & as I love cheking diferent online shops I decided why not to choose few styles from celebrities and try to find pieces like theirs for less. I will try to give you some examples how to come up with a look like theirs! So let the fun begins! :)

So the first look is by Ashley Tisdale, very comfy and chill look and I love it!


denim shorts : basically any denim shorts would be ok, but just some examples carley-light-wash-ripped-denim-hotpants or sophie-distressed-bleach-denim-hotpants
shoes : you can find similiar at asos and they are super cheap! ASOS-JAZZMAN-Espadrilles


This look is perfect for spring as for summer as it makes you fresh and light on your way to a lunch or just walking around.

So this is just a start of Get fashion for less, I'm still not shore should I do this post only about one celebrity each time or should I mix the best looks of the week from diferent people and try to find cheaper options of their looks... For now I'm planing on doing the next Get fashion for less about Vanessa Hudgens's style since she is one of my biggest inspirations, so stay tuned!

p.s. I have to share with you my fave two looks from 2014 Young Hollywood Awards:




xoxo, 
Barbi


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar