torek, 15. april 2014

Coachella - weekend 1

Coachella - weekend 1 is finished and so I can come up with a clear picture of who was dressed best!  First I have to say that Vanessa Hudgens for me has one of the best styles ever and when she hits Coachella her style is even more playful, gypsy, boho, crazy or however you want to call it, but i just love it!

So my definitive winner is Vanessa Hudgens!






I also liked  Kylie and Kendall's looks!



Another person who tottally blew away my mind was Sincerely Jules's style! She's one of my biggest inspirations and her style is amazing! And going to Coachella was no exception!



Ihaven't put all of their looks simply because I cannot decide which pictures to include in the post, because they are all so perfect!

However I wanted to include also some other Coachella looks:)



I have to mention also Shenae Grimes & She wears fashion's blogger Kavita, who also had a really good style!






As you can see I love festival fashion, especially with a boho sense. Yeah I hope next year or some time soon I'd go to Coachella!


Let's see what the fashion round 2 of Coachella brings! I'll be watching!:)

xoxo,
Barbi

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar