ponedeljek, 4. november 2013

Cozy yet chic

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
cozy chic

cozy chic by barbii92 featuring a red lipstick

I've felt very inspired for the last few days, which lead me to my polyvore account to put some outfits together and all of a sudden i realised how much i missed doing it! Which is why I decided to do at least once a week outfit post!
Polyvore is a great place to open the door to your imagination and let it all out, especially when it comes to clothes. I have pinterest for collecting outfits that i like and so whenever i don't know what to wear i check it out and i find something that inspires me, on the other hand i have polyvore where i can combine all differente styles and clothes together which i don't own but would like to have. 
Wish you all a great week!




                                                                                                                                                        Xoxo
Barbi


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar